OK. So, how much does it roughly cost?
Our aim is to make your wedding a memorable day, a story worth narrating through pictures, with every emotion captured and personified the way it needs to be.
- High-resolution & website/social ready edited images.
- Your story presented online(password protected) which you can share with your friends and family.
We do understand that Indian weddings are incomplete without live moments, so to complete your wedding story we do offer wedding films/videos. We have a team of film makers and you can check their work in the films section. We also have a traditional coverage team who can just document the wedding.
- 3 to 8 minutes of wedding highlight.
- Full length of 30 minutes to 1 hour of phere/muhurhtam/wedding
- Full length of smaller events will be of 10 to 30 minutes.
All the HD videos in a pen drive will be shipped to anywhere in India.
Photography for the wedding day starts at Rs. 1,00,000 and goes up based on the size, scale, duration of other additional events.
To give you a better idea, here's a little more detail.
- Rs. 50,000 for a half day event like haldi/pellikuthuru/pellikoduku/sangeet/mehendi/reception/cocktails.
- Rs. 1,00,000 for more than half a day like wedding/ phere/ muhurhtam.
- To give you a fair idea, here's a sample quote. Say the event list is haldi on Day 1, sangeet on Day 2, wedding on Day 3, the quote would be 2,00,000 INR (50,000+50,000+1,00,000).
Couple portraits charges are 50,000 INR for a 3-5 hour session.
Charges for films are the same as photography. For traditional coverage the fee starts with 20,000 INR for an event.
- Here's a sample wedding photobook.
- Premium photobooks for 100 images costs 20,000 INR.
- Premium photobooks for 150 images costs 25,000 INR.
- Album designing and processing fee are included in the above charges.
- 18% GST is additional from the above pricing.
- In case of any out station weddings, then stay and travel to be provided by the client.